How can it be so hot and humid at the same time? I don't want to moisturize!
*Enter* Candelight Body Butters - made with a blend of 4 butters, and an additional primary butter, which here is Moringa. Also known as the ‘Miracle Tree’ and ‘Tree of Life’ because of its numerous benefits and uses, it is nutrient dense, high in palmitoleic, oleic and linoleic acids, moisturizing fatty acids, Vitamins A & C.
Some of the many benefits of our Body Butters:
• Absorbs easily, improving the appearance and radiance of skin
• Nutrient rich; with Vitamin A which builds collagen, Vitamin C to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and Vitamin E with its healing and anti-inflammatory benefits.
• Helps dry skin by softening and maintaining moisture in the skin, and also to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
• Anti-aging properties; It rejuvenates dull, tired and ageing skin. Fights free-radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and wrinkle formation, prevents sagging of facial muscles, promotes cell growth and delays damage and destruction of skin tissues, also helps clear blackheads and pimples, and prevents reoccurrence of blemishes
• Antiseptic and Anti-Inflammatory; has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions, cuts, scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, sunburn and skin infections
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device